Professional Boiler Installation North London
Here at Bluewater, our engineers are highly trained and well experienced in all aspects of boiler installation. From choosing the right boiler for your home and your needs to working out how long your installation will take and the costs involved, we understand getting a new boiler installed can be a stressful experience. We aim to make it as easy as possible. We are familiar with the best installation practices for all major brands such as Worcester Bosch boiler installation, Vaillant boiler installation and much more.
Boiler installation and upgrades are our specialities at Bluewater Plumbing. Our skilled plumbing professionals will efficiently install your new equipment and configure it to work flawlessly with your existing plumbing and heating systems. Our experts can even evaluate your current plumbing needs and make recommendations for an upgrade or new fixture installation.
Our heating engineers are proud to provide fast and accurate work, done right the first time. We always arrive on time and do our best to minimise interruption to your daily routine. We’re the expert plumbers that always respect your home and clean up after ourselves.
FINDING A HEATING ENGINEER IN NORTH LONDON
Your boiler is the heart of your home and is responsible for making it cosy and liveable. The key to a successful boiler installation is making sure you find a quality installer and the best product for your situation. Boiler breakdowns (sometimes requiring emergency plumbing) are commonly due to improper fitting, so it’s important to prevent this from affecting your new system. All of our engineers are Gas Safe Certified and trained to the highest standards. We follow strict guidelines on each of our client visits to ensure all of our customers receive the same efficient and satisfying service. Contact us today to get a quote or to book your boiler installation.
BOILER INSTALLATION PROCESS
- Removal of your existing system. The length of time this will take depends on your current system. Some older systems require a more complex removal process than more modern systems.
- The installer should then flush/clean your system, the type of flush required will depend on the condition of your system. Either power or chemical flush will be completed. This will prevent any system debris causing damage to your new system.
- Any Pipework changes or upgrades that are required should then be completed. This can be a complicated job and can therefore be the most time consuming. If you’re changing the location of your system during its installation, this may also add further complications.
- Your new boiler will then be fitted. You can discuss with your engineer to change the location of your boiler, however it is important to consider their recommendations. Some systems work better in certain locations. It’s important to consider convenience, for example you don’t want the operating noise of your system to become an issue.
- Your engineer should suggest a filter to you that is best suited for your system. This will then be installed. A filter is designed to protect your system from any sludge and debris that can cause potential damage. If you have purchased any other accessories with your boiler, these will also be installed now.
- Once your new system has been installed and all the relevant pipework has been completed, your system should then be commissioned. This will ensure that installation has been successful and prevent any potential breakdowns due to inefficient installation.
- Once all of the above has been completed, your engineer should then complete a handover with you. This will help to keep you as informed on your new system as possible. Your system controls and when and how to complete general maintenance checks should be explained to you.
- Your new system will then need to be registered with the manufacturer so the guarantee is valid.
How long does it take to install a new boiler
Installing a new boiler can take anything from a couple of hours to a couple of days, depending on the complexity of the job. Different factors affect the time scale. If you’re upgrading from an older system or relocating your boiler. Our engineers will be happy to advise you on how long your installation will take. We aim to install your new system as efficiently and quickly as possible to reduce customer inconvenience.
For more information on boiler installation, or to book your appointment, call Bluewater today.